By LightField Studios at Shutterstock
When the time comes to finally sell your home, you’ll be ecstatic to hand over the keys to someone else. You have money from the sale, you have a dream home in mind, and you’re prepared for the next big adventure.
First, you need to make the sale. Often, making the sale is easier said than done. If you want to sell your home in Allen, TX, fast, you need a few industry tips and secrets.
Five Tips to Sell Your Home in Allen, TX
Any individual or family on the market for a new home in Allen, TX, is looking for a clean, quiet neighborhood. The buyer wants a home that has been well-cared for over the years. Otherwise, they will take their money and look elsewhere.
Consider these five tips to sell your home quicker:
- Pricing – No matter what season you are selling your home in, you need to price it appropriately. No one is going to give you the time of day if you overprice your home. Instead, look at current market offerings. Find out what a house like yours is currently going for.
- Landscaping – The quick, cheap method to boost property values and increase curb appeal is landscaping. Many properties look their best when surrounded by blooming trees, blossoming flowers, and freshly-cut grass. If your lawn is unsightly, it will turn away more than a handful of potential buyers.
- Flexibility – As a seller, it pays to be flexible with your contract. Many buyers want a very specific move-in date, or they have some trouble with the bank but are very interested in the house. Be flexible. If you show you are willing to work with the buyer, they are more than happy to follow through with the sale and pay you your asking price.
- Incentives – Along with the downpayment, a homebuyer must also pay countless funds, including lender fees, a settlement attorney, home inspection fees, and more. Consider offering incentives. For instance, offer to handle a portion of the closing costs.
- Real Estate Investors – Instead of selling through a realtor, who will charge you fees and commissions, consider selling your home to a local real estate investor. Most investment companies in the area are willing to close as quickly as you are. They want to offer you a reasonable price for your home, then close within the week. You could sell your home before it’s even listed on the market.
At D&R Home Solutions, we purchase homes in Allen, TX, in any condition. We pay top dollar for properties in good condition, with offers for homes in as little as 24 hours. Give us a call at (214) 532-7349!